Skip to main content

Top 10 good and bad things about Twilight from Examiner.com



Examiner.com had compiled the Top 10 things Twilight fans loved — and hated — about the Twilight movie:


No one seemed to be lukewarm about it — they either passionately loved it or, as one fan put it, “felt like committing suicide.”

Whether they detested or adored it, however, all of the fans were profuse in their reasons for why they felt the way they did. Here are the top 10 things Twilight fans hated about the movie, followed by the top 10 things fans loved.

Top 10 things Twilight fans hated about the movie

1. No chemistry between Bella and Edward

2. Poor screenwriting (one fan wrote, “The movie lost the magic that is Twilight because the screenwriting is poor.”)

3. Excruciatingly amateur special effects (especially the flying scenes which the majority of fans found embarrassingly awful)

4. The vampire makeup

5. The forest scenes between Bella and Edward — there were at least two dozen people that said the audiences were bursting into laughter at the corniness during these scenes

6. Bella and Charlie eating out every meal at the cafe

7. Bella’s character — a number of fans pointed out that Bella looked frightened the entire time and delivered her lines (even with Edward) in a monotone

8. The first kiss scene — those underpants caught a lot of flack

9. Jasper — the way he looked, his lack of lines, etc.; fans thought he was all wrong

10. The addition of scenes not included in the book — many Twi-hards didn’t feel like the new scenes added anything at all to the story

Top 10 things Twilight fans loved about the movie

1. Charlie — out of over 300 comments, there was nothing but praise for Charlie’s performance.

2. The casting of the Cullens, especially Emmett and Alice

3. The baseball scene — many fans said this scene was reproduced exactly how they imagined it

4. Edward saving Bella from the van

5. Edward saving Bella in Port Angeles

6. Mike, Jessica, and the other students at Forks High School

7. James and Victoria

8. The final fight scene

9. The prom

10. Edward and Bella in biology class (actually, this one was pretty close; only barely over 50% of the fans who specifically mentioned this scene liked it a lot; the rest thought it was horrible)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Life: I'm a Mom Blogger!

I didn't intend on becoming a mom blogger but hey when you quit your job and become a SAHM what else could you be??? :) Here are some pics of my awesome kiddo! Here he is at 20 Weeks :) Me and kiddo just a few min after he was born! :) I however am a hot mess. Just before coming home. First day home. Me, Connor and Fitz asleep on the couch. In his UK blue snuggling with mom. One of my most favorite pictures First smile I got on camera Connor in his McLeod Tartan at around 4 months  About 2 weeks ago at almost 6 months! So yeah if you go through the posts since Feb. With the exception of my Target Tuesdays they are all about my baby boy so I guess I have infact become a mom blogger :) 

January Photo Collage

Following simple as that's example. I have finished my first January Collage! from top left  Connor's first New Year A sea Dragon at the Georgia Aquarium Fitz Connor at the Atlanta Zoo Connor and Nick at the Atlanta Zoo Connor with rice all over his face and in his first big boy bath The lexington Irish Dancers at the Rose of Tralee Ceili.

Reflections

well its Friday the 1st of July and I think now would be as good of a time as any to reflect on the last 6 months. January: Well 30 was different from every other birthday so far :) As seems to be the status with my friends we all hit 30 and end up in the hospital! The day after my 30th I ended up in the hospital with Pre-eclampisa and was put on bed rest until the kiddo arrived. February: Mr. Connor Arrives at 11:32 PM on Sunday Feb. 13! 28 min short of Valentines day. Yes this is a good thing! I did not want a valentines baby and the wonderful doctors and nurses knew that so when it became obvious that a C-Section was needed that wheeled me in there so that the kiddo would be born before Valentines day! Got to love that!!! The rest of the month was a blur of baby and no sleep and honestly I cant tell you another thing that happened :) March: UK did great in the SEC and NCAA finals I remember them being on and watching them and cheering but I cant tell you much more than that. ...