Skip to main content

Project 31 Day 2. What makes you uniquely you?

What makes me Uniquely me?

Well... I am really good at Lists, so lets do a list!
  1. I'm a dork. Have always been a dork and only in the last few years have I come to accept this.
  2. I have cronic foot in mouth syndrome. I end up saying things in the wrong way at the wrong time when really I have the best of intentions.
  3. I am really not an apple fan. I know this is a religous argument so I will leave it at that.
  4. I am an infertility survivor. We tried for five years to have our wonderful little man. And only have a ton of infertility treatments (everything short of invitro).
  5. I am a member of the dead parent club I lost my mom on June 27, 2005 to Lung Cancer. She was my best friend in the whole world and I miss her everyday.
  6. I have the most awesome husband in the whole world!
  7. I have the most amazing son in the whole world!
  8. I love my puppers. The are the most amazing dogs in the whole world who have been amazing with Connor.
  9. I'm a total cluster of confusion when it comes to make up and fashion. There is a part of me that loves it all! and wants nothing more than to wear full makeup,  heels and everyting, And then there is the hippie side of me that says screw it, a pony tail and jeans is just fine.
  10. I still Love my New Kids on the Block!
I think thats it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Life: I'm a Mom Blogger!

I didn't intend on becoming a mom blogger but hey when you quit your job and become a SAHM what else could you be??? :) Here are some pics of my awesome kiddo! Here he is at 20 Weeks :) Me and kiddo just a few min after he was born! :) I however am a hot mess. Just before coming home. First day home. Me, Connor and Fitz asleep on the couch. In his UK blue snuggling with mom. One of my most favorite pictures First smile I got on camera Connor in his McLeod Tartan at around 4 months  About 2 weeks ago at almost 6 months! So yeah if you go through the posts since Feb. With the exception of my Target Tuesdays they are all about my baby boy so I guess I have infact become a mom blogger :) 

January Photo Collage

Following simple as that's example. I have finished my first January Collage! from top left  Connor's first New Year A sea Dragon at the Georgia Aquarium Fitz Connor at the Atlanta Zoo Connor and Nick at the Atlanta Zoo Connor with rice all over his face and in his first big boy bath The lexington Irish Dancers at the Rose of Tralee Ceili.

Reflections

well its Friday the 1st of July and I think now would be as good of a time as any to reflect on the last 6 months. January: Well 30 was different from every other birthday so far :) As seems to be the status with my friends we all hit 30 and end up in the hospital! The day after my 30th I ended up in the hospital with Pre-eclampisa and was put on bed rest until the kiddo arrived. February: Mr. Connor Arrives at 11:32 PM on Sunday Feb. 13! 28 min short of Valentines day. Yes this is a good thing! I did not want a valentines baby and the wonderful doctors and nurses knew that so when it became obvious that a C-Section was needed that wheeled me in there so that the kiddo would be born before Valentines day! Got to love that!!! The rest of the month was a blur of baby and no sleep and honestly I cant tell you another thing that happened :) March: UK did great in the SEC and NCAA finals I remember them being on and watching them and cheering but I cant tell you much more than that. ...