Skip to main content

True Life: I'm a Mom Blogger!


I didn't intend on becoming a mom blogger but hey when you quit your job and become a SAHM what else could you be??? :)
Here are some pics of my awesome kiddo!


Here he is at 20 Weeks :)


Me and kiddo just a few min after he was born! :) I however am a hot mess.


Just before coming home.



First day home. Me, Connor and Fitz asleep on the couch.


In his UK blue snuggling with mom.


One of my most favorite pictures


First smile I got on camera


Connor in his McLeod Tartan at around 4 months


About 2 weeks ago at almost 6 months!

So yeah if you go through the posts since Feb. With the exception of my Target Tuesdays they are all about my baby boy so I guess I have infact become a mom blogger :)



Comments

So sweet! Love the pictures and I adore your blog!
Ashley Paige said…
Too, too cute! I'm stopping by from the True Life link up! I'm excited to find some new "Mommy Bloggers" to read! And I can totally relate.. quitting one's job.. staying at home.. blogging about well.. basically everything baby? It's true. Totes a Mommy Blogger! Woot Woot! :)
Erin said…
I'm in the same boat. I was a blogger who got pregnant and couldn't beat it out the office door fast enough. But when your days are filled with poop and Peter Rabbit? You'd have to be Super Woman to be anything BUT a mommy blogger!

Stopping by form "True Life"!
Jess said…
Thanks for stopping by ladies :) Its good to know that there are others who are in the same boat!
RAY J said…
I'm stopping by from the link-up too and looks like our sons are pretty close in age (my baby Jaydran was born in February).

Time flies so quickly!

Popular posts from this blog

January Photo Collage

Following simple as that's example. I have finished my first January Collage! from top left  Connor's first New Year A sea Dragon at the Georgia Aquarium Fitz Connor at the Atlanta Zoo Connor and Nick at the Atlanta Zoo Connor with rice all over his face and in his first big boy bath The lexington Irish Dancers at the Rose of Tralee Ceili.

Reflections

well its Friday the 1st of July and I think now would be as good of a time as any to reflect on the last 6 months. January: Well 30 was different from every other birthday so far :) As seems to be the status with my friends we all hit 30 and end up in the hospital! The day after my 30th I ended up in the hospital with Pre-eclampisa and was put on bed rest until the kiddo arrived. February: Mr. Connor Arrives at 11:32 PM on Sunday Feb. 13! 28 min short of Valentines day. Yes this is a good thing! I did not want a valentines baby and the wonderful doctors and nurses knew that so when it became obvious that a C-Section was needed that wheeled me in there so that the kiddo would be born before Valentines day! Got to love that!!! The rest of the month was a blur of baby and no sleep and honestly I cant tell you another thing that happened :) March: UK did great in the SEC and NCAA finals I remember them being on and watching them and cheering but I cant tell you much more than that. ...