Skip to main content

Twilight Link up!

Photobucket

1. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn at the midnight release? No, but I did last year. Having a 9 month old makes it slightly difficult!
2. Scene you're most looking forward to in Breaking Dawn?  um, hello!!! The sex scene! Naked Edward, yes please!



3. Team Edward or Jacob?  Edward, like there is even a question!

4. Favorite book in the Saga?  Eclipse

5. Favorite character in the series and why?  Love me some Jasper and Alice. They are just so darn Cute!!

6. Why do you love Twilight? because it's an easy brainless read and actually makes me want to be a teen again.

7. Are the books or movies better? books. they always are.

8. What do you dislike about the series? Lack of, ah hem... details!!!

9. Your craziest fan moment. Not to crazy compared to most but for me it was going to the theatre and watching all 3 films in a row last year. my ass was NUMB!

10. Do you have a Twilight collection? just the books and the movies.


Comments

tara said…
i'm looking forward to the same scene! ;)
star said…
I am most def dying to see the sex scene! Team Edward all the way! Thanks for linking up!
Erin O'Riordan said…
I could definitely go for some naked Edward.

Popular posts from this blog

True Life: I'm a Mom Blogger!

I didn't intend on becoming a mom blogger but hey when you quit your job and become a SAHM what else could you be??? :) Here are some pics of my awesome kiddo! Here he is at 20 Weeks :) Me and kiddo just a few min after he was born! :) I however am a hot mess. Just before coming home. First day home. Me, Connor and Fitz asleep on the couch. In his UK blue snuggling with mom. One of my most favorite pictures First smile I got on camera Connor in his McLeod Tartan at around 4 months  About 2 weeks ago at almost 6 months! So yeah if you go through the posts since Feb. With the exception of my Target Tuesdays they are all about my baby boy so I guess I have infact become a mom blogger :) 

January Photo Collage

Following simple as that's example. I have finished my first January Collage! from top left  Connor's first New Year A sea Dragon at the Georgia Aquarium Fitz Connor at the Atlanta Zoo Connor and Nick at the Atlanta Zoo Connor with rice all over his face and in his first big boy bath The lexington Irish Dancers at the Rose of Tralee Ceili.

Reflections

well its Friday the 1st of July and I think now would be as good of a time as any to reflect on the last 6 months. January: Well 30 was different from every other birthday so far :) As seems to be the status with my friends we all hit 30 and end up in the hospital! The day after my 30th I ended up in the hospital with Pre-eclampisa and was put on bed rest until the kiddo arrived. February: Mr. Connor Arrives at 11:32 PM on Sunday Feb. 13! 28 min short of Valentines day. Yes this is a good thing! I did not want a valentines baby and the wonderful doctors and nurses knew that so when it became obvious that a C-Section was needed that wheeled me in there so that the kiddo would be born before Valentines day! Got to love that!!! The rest of the month was a blur of baby and no sleep and honestly I cant tell you another thing that happened :) March: UK did great in the SEC and NCAA finals I remember them being on and watching them and cheering but I cant tell you much more than that. ...