Skip to main content

Okie Dokie

So here is what is going on now! I still have do not have a new job and I don't like the one I have now.
step and I have started Fiddle lessons, very exciting!!! Lots of fun!
I start my tap and Jazz classes on Wed.
I am working on a new solo dress here are some pictures:


this is the design that was done by Sheri She had a pink, black and silver originally but I thought it would be too much like my old dress so I went for Navy lime and silver with a hint of pink in the kick pleats!
here is a picture of the bodice



This is my first time do the embroidery and all so this should be interesting! I'll keep posting pictures as I go through!

Also I am working on a dress for Nick's cousins wedding:


I have decided to do the dress, the jacket and the purse. the base will be a denim and the accents will be a hot pink. It's an October wedding so I thought something a little more fallish would be good!

In addition to all that Nick is working on the gate to our new fence so zig and run a play.

Just did 3 weddings in the last month that was fun, tiring but fun! I think that's it! We have one wedding this month and then a bridal show in august.
With all this who has time to have a real job?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH So Many Fun Things to add!

So Its been a bit...
I am happy to report that I have started back with the Kentucky Academy of Highland Dance! :) Very Exciting. More on that later.
I still have pics from my birthday!
Well for starters I had this UGLY spider bite, I STILL have a scar! I drew this monkey before going to see wicked on the white board out side my office.

OK so I know this dress is awful! I reconize that. but I loved the maniquins in the windo and the colors were just SO fun I HAD to take a picture. This was in Victorian square downtown going to the horse and barrel to see Seven Nations on my birthday.
Nancy, Me, and Steph at Horse and Barrel



Seven Nations at the Horse and BarrelOK Thats it for Birthday. on to the next post!

....And were back... I think...

So here's the deal... I keep looking over my old posts and its mostly me apologizing for not being here... No one wants to read that and I don't want to write that. So I'll write what I can when I can.
Here are the updates
C will be 3 in February... How in the heck did that happen?!?!I was down 35 pounds in the spring, but managed to pop 10 of that back on... boo!!! So now me and myfitnesspal are best friends :)We went to Las Vegas and Disney World this summer, It was a total blast!!I'm teaching the 3-6 year old class with my Irish Dance ClassMy photography business is doing quite well and I'm loving every min.I am trying like the dickens to get this house into some sort of organization. Alright thats it... something more soon :D

Oh Pinterest!!!! and other updates

I must say that I am a total addict!!! I am on this page almost as much if not more so than face book!! If you want to visit my page here it is :) http://pinterest.com/jsmcclure/ So far I have done two of my many pinned projects both to be blogged about soon depending on how long the kiddo sleeps! Which brings me to the lack in blogging. The child won’t sleep!!! I take that back, he sleeps like a jewel at night. But there are no naps during the day...none. A problem I am trying to remedy. Now that he is crawling, pulling up and even cruising he gets tired more easily making a nap possible. The down side is that there is about a half hour of crying this precedes the nap.
We had a photo shoot last Saturday at the portrait shop. If you are in the Lexington Area I would highly recommend them. We get to view the pictures on Saturday and I cannot wait!!! I really need to blog more… I want to tell you all everything but I don’t want a huge novel-esc post.
Let’s just say momma will try to do bett…