Skip to main content

Goblets, giblets, and jobs


Ok so I saw the TSO and let me say I was a little underwhelmed. That is a band that is made for radio. it was OK but I just wasn't impressed. But hey after you've seen KISS live nothing else compares!

Second On Saturday we went to Louisville to see GOF All I can say is it was the book on speed! and I was a little up set that they left SPEW out. I really wanted to see that. hmmm. But all in all I think it was really well done the triwizard challenges were VERY well done! I was very pleased.

Third. Tomorrow is TURKEY DAY!!!! HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!

Fourth I start work at UK on Monday. I am scared to death! This is my first real job. I have to officially be an adult now, no turning back!!!! shit.

I think it will all be worth it but I am nervous and scared and I don't want to leave my friends at dance biz. It's a very sad thing.

Enjoy the holiday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Life: I'm a Mom Blogger!

I didn't intend on becoming a mom blogger but hey when you quit your job and become a SAHM what else could you be??? :) Here are some pics of my awesome kiddo! Here he is at 20 Weeks :) Me and kiddo just a few min after he was born! :) I however am a hot mess. Just before coming home. First day home. Me, Connor and Fitz asleep on the couch. In his UK blue snuggling with mom. One of my most favorite pictures First smile I got on camera Connor in his McLeod Tartan at around 4 months  About 2 weeks ago at almost 6 months! So yeah if you go through the posts since Feb. With the exception of my Target Tuesdays they are all about my baby boy so I guess I have infact become a mom blogger :) 

January Photo Collage

Following simple as that's example. I have finished my first January Collage! from top left  Connor's first New Year A sea Dragon at the Georgia Aquarium Fitz Connor at the Atlanta Zoo Connor and Nick at the Atlanta Zoo Connor with rice all over his face and in his first big boy bath The lexington Irish Dancers at the Rose of Tralee Ceili.

Reflections

well its Friday the 1st of July and I think now would be as good of a time as any to reflect on the last 6 months. January: Well 30 was different from every other birthday so far :) As seems to be the status with my friends we all hit 30 and end up in the hospital! The day after my 30th I ended up in the hospital with Pre-eclampisa and was put on bed rest until the kiddo arrived. February: Mr. Connor Arrives at 11:32 PM on Sunday Feb. 13! 28 min short of Valentines day. Yes this is a good thing! I did not want a valentines baby and the wonderful doctors and nurses knew that so when it became obvious that a C-Section was needed that wheeled me in there so that the kiddo would be born before Valentines day! Got to love that!!! The rest of the month was a blur of baby and no sleep and honestly I cant tell you another thing that happened :) March: UK did great in the SEC and NCAA finals I remember them being on and watching them and cheering but I cant tell you much more than that. ...