Skip to main content

WTF!?!?!?!?!?




Well lets just start this blog out on a good note...



I hate to start out on a gripe but this one is just so annoying it HAS to be blogged!



SO I'm sitting here at work, making some changes to a logo in Adobe Illustrator CS3.



I get it just perfect and go to save it and I get... "An unknow error has occured." Well this was a wee bit annoying to say the least. So I try, and try again. No luck.


I then try every thing I know to do, I try saving it in different formats, I try opening a new doc and pasting alas nothing.




Well in my aggervation I just close the damn thing and lose an hours worth of work. I decide to google it as I should and what do I get???? I get that it only happens when you are running the Zune Software at the same time!!




WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?




I had just switched to Zune because well I thought it was a better deal the car thingy works great so I had no need to burn CDs like I did with iTunes and my iPod. This was a great deal 15 bucks a month and I have as much music as I can stand!


Grumble. I try to throw mac products out of my life and what happens they just keep coming back.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Life: I'm a Mom Blogger!

I didn't intend on becoming a mom blogger but hey when you quit your job and become a SAHM what else could you be??? :) Here are some pics of my awesome kiddo! Here he is at 20 Weeks :) Me and kiddo just a few min after he was born! :) I however am a hot mess. Just before coming home. First day home. Me, Connor and Fitz asleep on the couch. In his UK blue snuggling with mom. One of my most favorite pictures First smile I got on camera Connor in his McLeod Tartan at around 4 months  About 2 weeks ago at almost 6 months! So yeah if you go through the posts since Feb. With the exception of my Target Tuesdays they are all about my baby boy so I guess I have infact become a mom blogger :) 

January Photo Collage

Following simple as that's example. I have finished my first January Collage! from top left  Connor's first New Year A sea Dragon at the Georgia Aquarium Fitz Connor at the Atlanta Zoo Connor and Nick at the Atlanta Zoo Connor with rice all over his face and in his first big boy bath The lexington Irish Dancers at the Rose of Tralee Ceili.

Reflections

well its Friday the 1st of July and I think now would be as good of a time as any to reflect on the last 6 months. January: Well 30 was different from every other birthday so far :) As seems to be the status with my friends we all hit 30 and end up in the hospital! The day after my 30th I ended up in the hospital with Pre-eclampisa and was put on bed rest until the kiddo arrived. February: Mr. Connor Arrives at 11:32 PM on Sunday Feb. 13! 28 min short of Valentines day. Yes this is a good thing! I did not want a valentines baby and the wonderful doctors and nurses knew that so when it became obvious that a C-Section was needed that wheeled me in there so that the kiddo would be born before Valentines day! Got to love that!!! The rest of the month was a blur of baby and no sleep and honestly I cant tell you another thing that happened :) March: UK did great in the SEC and NCAA finals I remember them being on and watching them and cheering but I cant tell you much more than that. ...