Skip to main content

Well I shot myself...

I did it, I didnt think I could but I was abble to inject my self! Not once but twice now!
So here is where we are:
Took Provera for 10 days starting on October 15th
AF showed on November 1st
On November 3rd I went in for my first visit with Ultra sound and blood draw. This was so gross in that I was in the middle of full flow!! ICK!!! any way... the lining was at 5mm (she said I had a bit more bleeding to go) then she drew some blood. I got a call in the afternoon, she said that my estrogen levels were at 37 which she said was Fabulous! This made me feel a bit better.
Well last night we did the first injection... Omg I was so scared that I was going to screw it up!  Anyway we were able to get it together and I shot my self!
Enter in the weird side effects. With in 5 min. I couldnt focus, with in 20 min I was feeling queezy so I went to bed. I woke up this morning and it hurt to move. I could feel the swelling in my ovaries. that lasted until this afternoon when I ate some salty foods.
well here it is a bit after 9:00 tonight and I cant focus so this post may be a bit out of sorts.
and I go bad to the doc on friday! Here is hoping!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Life: I'm a Mom Blogger!

I didn't intend on becoming a mom blogger but hey when you quit your job and become a SAHM what else could you be??? :) Here are some pics of my awesome kiddo! Here he is at 20 Weeks :) Me and kiddo just a few min after he was born! :) I however am a hot mess. Just before coming home. First day home. Me, Connor and Fitz asleep on the couch. In his UK blue snuggling with mom. One of my most favorite pictures First smile I got on camera Connor in his McLeod Tartan at around 4 months  About 2 weeks ago at almost 6 months! So yeah if you go through the posts since Feb. With the exception of my Target Tuesdays they are all about my baby boy so I guess I have infact become a mom blogger :) 

January Photo Collage

Following simple as that's example. I have finished my first January Collage! from top left  Connor's first New Year A sea Dragon at the Georgia Aquarium Fitz Connor at the Atlanta Zoo Connor and Nick at the Atlanta Zoo Connor with rice all over his face and in his first big boy bath The lexington Irish Dancers at the Rose of Tralee Ceili.

Reflections

well its Friday the 1st of July and I think now would be as good of a time as any to reflect on the last 6 months. January: Well 30 was different from every other birthday so far :) As seems to be the status with my friends we all hit 30 and end up in the hospital! The day after my 30th I ended up in the hospital with Pre-eclampisa and was put on bed rest until the kiddo arrived. February: Mr. Connor Arrives at 11:32 PM on Sunday Feb. 13! 28 min short of Valentines day. Yes this is a good thing! I did not want a valentines baby and the wonderful doctors and nurses knew that so when it became obvious that a C-Section was needed that wheeled me in there so that the kiddo would be born before Valentines day! Got to love that!!! The rest of the month was a blur of baby and no sleep and honestly I cant tell you another thing that happened :) March: UK did great in the SEC and NCAA finals I remember them being on and watching them and cheering but I cant tell you much more than that. ...