Skip to main content

ARG! I was in the middle of a long post when it crashed!!!!!

Ok so here we go again with frequent saves!
A. the book project:
1. Choose five to ten of your all time favorite books.
2. Take the first sentence of the first chapter and make a list in your journal.
3. Don't reveal the author or the title of the book.If you guess the book and want to know, I'll tell you why it's on my list of favorites.
B. the music project
List the First 15 songs that come up on your mp3 program when placed on random.
here we go with a new list!
1. Dream On - Aerosmith
2. Cold Hard Bitch - Jet
3. Celtic Fire Live - Feet of Flames Soundtrack
4. Stop Messin' Round - Aeromsmith
5. Breakout - Lord of the Dance Soundtrack
6. Hornpipes - Olive Hurley - Sets and solos volume 3
7. Shivna - Bill Whelan
8. Good bye Earl - Dixie Chicks
9. Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones
10. Doin' it - LL Cool J
11. The Grind - Aerosmith
12. The Schooner Lake Set - Gaelic Storm
13. The Grease Mega Mix - John Travolts and Oliva-Newton John
14. La La - Ashley Simpson
15. Summers Gone - Gaelic Storm
16. Devil Went Down To Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
17. Jungle Love - The time
18. Money (That's What I want) - -The Flying Lizards
19. A Good Run of Bad Luck - Clint Black
20. Why Georgia - John Mayer

Ok so I tried to redaem my self with 5 more songs I dont think it helped!
I will be back with the book post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

yup, I'm a slacker!

I have to tell you this teething stuff is FOR THE BIRDS!!! I have been so tired lately that I can not even see straight let alone blog. So while the urchin is asleep let me fill you in. One tooth has broken the surface while the rest continue to torment my child. The home improvement project is still in full effect! Hopefully we will be able to get the drywall up this weekend and paint next weekend. Connor won his division in the Star Kids competition I am so proud of my handsome Baby!!! Also we finally got a picture of Connor in the McClure crib. This crib has been passed down for ever in my husbands family I can not even tell you how many generations have slept in that bed. With that we also put in a quilt that nicks great - grandmother on his mom's side made so we have both sides of his family represented. Connor is back at The Little Gym for the fall semester and we have started at Gymboree for their Music class! Connor has really showed an interest in music so we hav

Target Tuesday #2

So for the weeks Target Tuesday, since I am in the summer mood I thought I would do the Calypso Edition! CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Linen Tote - Natural/Blue CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® 3/4-Sleeved Sequined Tunic in Milan Aqua CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Sleeveless Dress with Beading in Khaki CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Tiered Maxi Skirt in Academy Blue CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Printed Scarf With Coins - Blue CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Ombre Floppy Hat - Brown CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Long Necklace With Elephant Pendant - Gold CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Drop Earrings With Wood Beads - Brown/Gold  Calypso Shell Flower Bobby Pins - Mother of Pearl White (2 Pack)  CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Tumbler Set of 6  CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Elephant Teapot - Blue 

True Life: I'm a Mom Blogger!

I didn't intend on becoming a mom blogger but hey when you quit your job and become a SAHM what else could you be??? :) Here are some pics of my awesome kiddo! Here he is at 20 Weeks :) Me and kiddo just a few min after he was born! :) I however am a hot mess. Just before coming home. First day home. Me, Connor and Fitz asleep on the couch. In his UK blue snuggling with mom. One of my most favorite pictures First smile I got on camera Connor in his McLeod Tartan at around 4 months  About 2 weeks ago at almost 6 months! So yeah if you go through the posts since Feb. With the exception of my Target Tuesdays they are all about my baby boy so I guess I have infact become a mom blogger :)