Skip to main content

ARG! I was in the middle of a long post when it crashed!!!!!

Ok so here we go again with frequent saves!
A. the book project:
1. Choose five to ten of your all time favorite books.
2. Take the first sentence of the first chapter and make a list in your journal.
3. Don't reveal the author or the title of the book.If you guess the book and want to know, I'll tell you why it's on my list of favorites.
B. the music project
List the First 15 songs that come up on your mp3 program when placed on random.
here we go with a new list!
1. Dream On - Aerosmith
2. Cold Hard Bitch - Jet
3. Celtic Fire Live - Feet of Flames Soundtrack
4. Stop Messin' Round - Aeromsmith
5. Breakout - Lord of the Dance Soundtrack
6. Hornpipes - Olive Hurley - Sets and solos volume 3
7. Shivna - Bill Whelan
8. Good bye Earl - Dixie Chicks
9. Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones
10. Doin' it - LL Cool J
11. The Grind - Aerosmith
12. The Schooner Lake Set - Gaelic Storm
13. The Grease Mega Mix - John Travolts and Oliva-Newton John
14. La La - Ashley Simpson
15. Summers Gone - Gaelic Storm
16. Devil Went Down To Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
17. Jungle Love - The time
18. Money (That's What I want) - -The Flying Lizards
19. A Good Run of Bad Luck - Clint Black
20. Why Georgia - John Mayer

Ok so I tried to redaem my self with 5 more songs I dont think it helped!
I will be back with the book post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH So Many Fun Things to add!

So Its been a bit...
I am happy to report that I have started back with the Kentucky Academy of Highland Dance! :) Very Exciting. More on that later.
I still have pics from my birthday!
Well for starters I had this UGLY spider bite, I STILL have a scar! I drew this monkey before going to see wicked on the white board out side my office.

OK so I know this dress is awful! I reconize that. but I loved the maniquins in the windo and the colors were just SO fun I HAD to take a picture. This was in Victorian square downtown going to the horse and barrel to see Seven Nations on my birthday.
Nancy, Me, and Steph at Horse and Barrel



Seven Nations at the Horse and BarrelOK Thats it for Birthday. on to the next post!

Gearing up for fall

Todays post is all the things I am looking foward to this fall. I LOVE fall, I love watching the trees turn, the smell in the air the promise of christmas in the air! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!


The leaves changing colors. Here in Kentucky this is one of the most beautiful sights!

Finding the perfect pumpkin at Boyd Orchards! I can not wait to take Connor out there this fall :)

Kentucky Football Games. We have one of the worst teams in the SEC and we are still devoted. No matter how much UK athletics wants to raise the price we like idiots keep coming back for more. Why? Well it's more than the game it's self, it's a tradition I've been going to these games for the last 27 years I dont know what I would do on a home game saturday if I wernt at the stadium tailgating! Which is the other reason to go! The smell of the grils the random C-A-T-S being yelled from accross the parking lot. I LOVE IT!!

Jeans, Boots and Sweaters! These are my favorite clothes to wear! I love feeling snuggle…