Skip to main content

OK so Whats going on now?





1. I quit the Lexington Irish Dancers
2. I turn 25 on Friday
3. Went to Atlanta this weekend
4. VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!!
5. weight watchers

So now all in due turn,

1. Last week started out FAN-TAB-U-LOS! (yes it is a word I just made it a word so there!) I went to my musical theater class and HAD A BALL we are doing Damn Yankees. So much fun! not only that but the tap class be for it got my feet moving that I am going to jump in to that this week. So that was great had a wonderful time came home felt great. Wed. Was a little slow I started out not wanting to go to the scottish highland dance and then steph talked me into it. I had a blast. Vicki was wonderful. I got to working on the fling and it was just a great environment!!!!! THEN CAME THURSDAY...
I went to my weight watchers meeting and had only lost.6 of a pound and was not to thrilled with that. Then went to my irish dance class. To which I was promptly told, that I was no longer welcome in the advanced class that I had been part of for the LAST 6 years and that I need to go back to the beginner class. because I had to sit last semester out because I was oh in IRELAND for part of it and the rest I wasnt allowed to dance because of my physical therapy!
But that didnt matter. OHHH I was pissed. SO, I politly gathered my shit and exited stage right. I will not be back! I am curently looking in to other options for an Irish dance school but there just dont seem to be many.

2. Friday is my LAST birthday EVER!!!!!!

After this birthday I will have no more.Hence I wont age. Thats my theory any way :)

3. I went to see my Aunt in Atlanta last weekend and had a blast! Oh god I think I ate EVERY thing but it was wonderful!!! I really want to make that a yearly thing. It was so much fun!

4. SO yeah VEGAS BABY!!! Josh and Liberty are FINALY getting married. Whoo Hoo! And we are going to vegas I cant wait. It will be my first trip out west. And to go with friends will be so much fun!!!!

5. Finaly. I have joined weight watchers with steph and heidi Steph is doing great, me I've only lost 2.2 pounds and probably put it all back on last weekend. :( oh well I will update with my progress!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Life: I'm a Mom Blogger!

I didn't intend on becoming a mom blogger but hey when you quit your job and become a SAHM what else could you be??? :) Here are some pics of my awesome kiddo! Here he is at 20 Weeks :) Me and kiddo just a few min after he was born! :) I however am a hot mess. Just before coming home. First day home. Me, Connor and Fitz asleep on the couch. In his UK blue snuggling with mom. One of my most favorite pictures First smile I got on camera Connor in his McLeod Tartan at around 4 months  About 2 weeks ago at almost 6 months! So yeah if you go through the posts since Feb. With the exception of my Target Tuesdays they are all about my baby boy so I guess I have infact become a mom blogger :) 

January Photo Collage

Following simple as that's example. I have finished my first January Collage! from top left  Connor's first New Year A sea Dragon at the Georgia Aquarium Fitz Connor at the Atlanta Zoo Connor and Nick at the Atlanta Zoo Connor with rice all over his face and in his first big boy bath The lexington Irish Dancers at the Rose of Tralee Ceili.

Reflections

well its Friday the 1st of July and I think now would be as good of a time as any to reflect on the last 6 months. January: Well 30 was different from every other birthday so far :) As seems to be the status with my friends we all hit 30 and end up in the hospital! The day after my 30th I ended up in the hospital with Pre-eclampisa and was put on bed rest until the kiddo arrived. February: Mr. Connor Arrives at 11:32 PM on Sunday Feb. 13! 28 min short of Valentines day. Yes this is a good thing! I did not want a valentines baby and the wonderful doctors and nurses knew that so when it became obvious that a C-Section was needed that wheeled me in there so that the kiddo would be born before Valentines day! Got to love that!!! The rest of the month was a blur of baby and no sleep and honestly I cant tell you another thing that happened :) March: UK did great in the SEC and NCAA finals I remember them being on and watching them and cheering but I cant tell you much more than that. ...