We went in and the follies just didn't grow. I of course cried. And the nurse was SO sweet and offered me a shoulder to cry on.
So lets list the goods from this:
- We dont have to pay for the IUI, this is good we were running a bit short this month
- takes the stress off for a few more weeks.
- I was told that I have the Ovaries of an 18yr old.
now the bads:
- I'm not responding to the clomid... that worries me
- we are out, and yet another month to have to wait!
- My lining is still thin
So I guess we are pretty even.