Skip to main content

Hmmm, how do you sum it all up?

I mean....
Where to start?!?
Since I last posted, the county has gone to hell in a hand basket! I have never in my life been embarrassed to be an American. NEVER. Well given the actions of President Trump, I am.
Although the good thing that has come from this is that I have been more politically active then I have ever been in my entire life.



I participated in my first "protest" here in Lexington, I was a proud pussy hat wearing nasty woman!!
I have also written and called my senators. Also something I have never done before, and to be honest it obviously didn't make a difference.


In other news, I have started a new Instagram account if you would like to follow it @nerdymommastitches




I have really enjoyed crocheting. It has kept me off line which is honestly a good thing!

Otherwise I have completely failed at My Peak Challenge. However the beauty is we can always start again tomorrow.


I have com to the conclusion that I can only fix one part of my self at a time. So I am starting with Time Management. Once I get that done. I will move on to something else.

So what have you been up to? What are you trying to fix or change about your self?

~Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Life: I'm a Mom Blogger!

I didn't intend on becoming a mom blogger but hey when you quit your job and become a SAHM what else could you be??? :) Here are some pics of my awesome kiddo! Here he is at 20 Weeks :) Me and kiddo just a few min after he was born! :) I however am a hot mess. Just before coming home. First day home. Me, Connor and Fitz asleep on the couch. In his UK blue snuggling with mom. One of my most favorite pictures First smile I got on camera Connor in his McLeod Tartan at around 4 months  About 2 weeks ago at almost 6 months! So yeah if you go through the posts since Feb. With the exception of my Target Tuesdays they are all about my baby boy so I guess I have infact become a mom blogger :) 

January Photo Collage

Following simple as that's example. I have finished my first January Collage! from top left  Connor's first New Year A sea Dragon at the Georgia Aquarium Fitz Connor at the Atlanta Zoo Connor and Nick at the Atlanta Zoo Connor with rice all over his face and in his first big boy bath The lexington Irish Dancers at the Rose of Tralee Ceili.

Reflections

well its Friday the 1st of July and I think now would be as good of a time as any to reflect on the last 6 months. January: Well 30 was different from every other birthday so far :) As seems to be the status with my friends we all hit 30 and end up in the hospital! The day after my 30th I ended up in the hospital with Pre-eclampisa and was put on bed rest until the kiddo arrived. February: Mr. Connor Arrives at 11:32 PM on Sunday Feb. 13! 28 min short of Valentines day. Yes this is a good thing! I did not want a valentines baby and the wonderful doctors and nurses knew that so when it became obvious that a C-Section was needed that wheeled me in there so that the kiddo would be born before Valentines day! Got to love that!!! The rest of the month was a blur of baby and no sleep and honestly I cant tell you another thing that happened :) March: UK did great in the SEC and NCAA finals I remember them being on and watching them and cheering but I cant tell you much more than that. ...