Found this and thought it would be nice to have something other then whining on the blog.
1. How much money is in your wallet right now?
About $3.00 in change
2. How much money would you need in the bank to feel secure? Rich?
Well for starters not being over draft would be nice. After that about 10,000.
3. If someone gave you $100, no strings attached, what would you do with it?
I would go a buy dinner and go to a movie. That would use it all up.
4. If someone gave you $1 Million, no strings attached, what would you do with it?
Buy a New House, and Travel.
5. How much does something have to cost before it starts counting as “real” money, as a purchase to be considered and evaluated, but below which you’ll buy without really thinking about it?
Any thing over $30.00 is usually more then I want to spend. Unless it's shoes. I love my shoes.